Filmmakers are wanted and therefore, Go Indie TV can be right for you.
Here are some key benefits for filmmakers:
• Go Indie TV will choose/approve the material before it airs and we want only high quality, creative programming for our guest.
• Our site will be like no other with a very creative and entertaining approach
• Our competitors allow uploads of any programming they can obtain to grab advertising monies
• Go Indie TV wants to provide the opportunity for our guest (the viewer) to have minimal distraction
• Your video will not get lost in the shuffle, competing with thousands of other videos on one site!
• Our programming is on a 12-month rotation.
• IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FILMMAKER TO PROMOTE HIS/HER OWN WORK! TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU NEED TO BE PROMOTING YOUR OWN TALENT 24/7- MANY ARTIST FAIL IN THIS AREA.
So what does the Filmmaker get from being on Go Indie TV?
• The potential to be discovered by serious distributors
Keep in mind, your project has more of an opportunity to be reviewed when there are fans backing your project!
• Go Indie TV WILL NOT REQUIRE YOUR RIGHTS
• WE DO NOT encumber any other platform that you may be on.
• We are Non-Exclusive – Go Indie TV will encourage you to have your work on other sites. Though, we are confident you will love your home at Go Indie TV.
Also, we will be offering Pay Per View/VOD option and artist will retain 80% of the sale on Amazon Fire TV and Roku and now on our website. Though, keep in mind rentals on unknown artist do not do well- unfortunately. As an independent artist, your ultimate goal is to gain an audience. You need and must have a strong fan base to move forward in this business. It is our goal to help provide multiple platforms for you to showcase your work.
$59.99 is the cost to have all your work air across all our platforms: Go Indie TV Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV & our website www.goindietv.net for one year and in addition to the following.
We have Texavision reviewing our content to represent on Cable TV channel 21 Houston and channel 11 Miami.. It is important that an Artist sends their contact information, title of project to firstname.lastname@example.org We will forward on any offer you may receive with you (the artist) obtaining 20% of any revenue made from your show. You will be required to review and sign a contract
Go Indie TV is providing an opportunity for ARTIST to have a ROKU channel created specifically for them If an Artist/Company has under 25 videos, you do not qualify. If you have 25-49 videos we will consider based on the quality and length of the programming. If you can provide 50+ videos Total Stream Media will create a ROKU channel just for you. You will receive 20% of all revenue collected from your channel. You will be required to review and sign a contract:
Coming in 2019: Go Indie TV will be providing content for Galaxy Global Television Network to air with Xfinity. Shows that are picked up by Galaxy Global Television Network will also air teasers/promos (2-5 minutes) of your content with Airport Television in 260 locations.
It is simple to submit your work for approval:
Send your work to email@example.com through www.wetransfer.com or if your video already airs on Vimeo or Youtube then please email those link(s). If approved- you will receive an approval email along with our agreement form.