Filmmakers are wanted and therefore, Go Indie TV can be right for you.
Here are some key benefits for filmmakers:
• Go Indie TV will choose/approve the material before it airs and we want only high quality, creative programming for our guest.
• Our site will be like no other with a very creative and entertaining approach
• Our competitors allow uploads of any programming they can obtain to grab advertising monies
• Go Indie TV wants to provide the opportunity for our guest (the viewer) to have minimal distraction
• Something similar to what we are implementing on our network gave birth to HBO.
• Your video will not get lost in the shuffle, competing with thousands of other videos on one site!
• Our programming is on a 6-month rotation. Shows that are not creating a buzz will be taken down after the 6 months, allowing other shows to be added. If your video is doing well, then your show will remain and also be
broadcast across other platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV.
• IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FILMMAKER TO PROMOTE HIS/HER OWN WORK! TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU NEED TO BE PROMOTING YOUR OWN TALENT 24/7- MANY ARTIST FAIL IN THIS AREA.
So what does the Filmmaker get from being on Go Indie TV?
• The ultimate Free Platform
• The potential to be discovered by serious distributors
Keep in mind, your project has more of an opportunity to be reviewed when there are fans backing your project!
• Go Indie TV WILL NOT REQUIRE YOUR RIGHTS
• WE DO NOT encumber any other platform that you may be on.
• We are Non-Exclusive – Go Indie TV will encourage you to have your work on other sites. Though, we are confident you will love your home at Go Indie TV.
In addition, we will be offering Pay Per View option and the filmmaker will retain 80% of the sale on Amazon Fire TV and Roku and now on our website. Though, keep in mind rentals on unknown filmmaker do not do well- unfortunately. As an independent artist, your ultimate goal is to gain an audience. You need and must have a strong fan base to move forward in this business. It is our goal to help provide multiple platforms for you to showcase your work.
In addition, if you can draw attention, obtain an interest for your work on our website you will be awarded an extension across our other platforms for free (6-months) : Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Stick for free or you can choose to pay $49.99 (if you do not have time to drive the traffic and the time to promote your own work) to have all your work air across all our platforms for one year right away.
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN MONEY:
2018: Go Indie TV producers will have TexaVision and Streetbeatz Entertainment reviewing our content to represent on Cable TV. It is important that the filmmaker sends their contact information, title of project to firstname.lastname@example.org We will forward on any offer you may receive with you (the artist) obtaining 45% any revenue made from your show. Each offer will have its own terms/agreement. You will be required to review and sign a contract. The breakdown is:
Go Indie TV: 20%
2018 Go Indie TV have partnered with Big Brands Entertainment in providing content to air on their Roku channel with opportunity for filmmakers to earn 20% revenue on what is generated from their project. The filmmaker will be required to review and sign a contract.
Copy, paste, complete the info below and send to Cami Ciotta at email@example.com 4-17-18 until May 1st my email is unavailable. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is simple to submit your work for approval:
Send your work to email@example.com through www.wetransfer.com or if your video already airs on Vimeo or Youtube then please email those link(s). If approved- you will receive an approval letter with instructions on how to complete a questionnaire about the project.
Review/Sign/Send agreement form
Your video will go live once it is approved.
Contact Cami at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you agree to these terms: Return by email: email@example.com or by fax: 574-739-0039
Title:_____________________________ # of videos in series:__________________